Sunday, 8 March 2009

To the Botanic Gardens

We finally made it to the Botanic Gardens last sunday morning, along with several aunties and uncles. Papa & mummy had wanted to bring me there for months and months but the talk never got converted into action until auntie Ring made the suggestion for a photography session at the gardens. It was just the 3 of us as we knew little Tristan will not be able to take the heat and will be more comfortable at home. We had a lot of exercise and fun walking around the gardens and taking pictures.

During the short time we were there, I spent some "private time" with auntie Ann & uncle Mike. Auntie Ann and I went barefooted on the green grassy slopes and uncle Mike took some nice shots of us and made it into a montage!

Zac was also there but he was still not ready to roam the grounds on foot with me. As it was a photography session, godpa came equipped with his powerful tools and captured some candid shots of me too.
We adjourned for lunch at the Prata Place and I dozed off on the way home as I was totally worn out after all the running, walking and posing. We should have another outing soon as I have yet to explore the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden!

I enjoyed playing with Zac's steering wheel!


No comments: