Friday, 10 April 2009

K got wet at Jacob Ballas Childrens' Garden

We woke up real early this Good Friday holiday and decided to enjoy the beautiful morning at the Garden. Papa & mummy got the big bag all filled up with our barang before we left the house to grab breakfast. But just as we were going to the carpark, Gong-gong arrived and brought us warm breakfast made by mah-mah. The glutinous rice roll wrapped with fried egg, dough-stick and pork floss was simply delicious! And it provided me with sufficient energy to go wet and wild at the Garden til lunch.

The Garden was really crowded and the waterplay area was more so. As this was my first time there, I needed a bit of warm-up but once that was done, I was unstoppable! I jumped in and out of the water fountain, volunteered to fill up watering cans and made sure mine was constantly filled up as well so that I can water the plants and....the other kids too! As I was having fun, didi was watching me quietly and I was sure he can't wait to join in.

I had so much fun and was reluctant to leave even though my hands were already wrinkled. Please bring me there again............soon!







No comments: