Sunday, 10 May 2009

Kayden is at it again...

The sweetest thing I did this week was to present mummy with her Happy Mothers' Day cards. I came home from school on Wednesday and told porpor that mummy was sad and I had to give her the card I brought back from school and to top it up, I brought another one back on Thurday too. These cards did help to cheer her up and brighten her day BUT this was before I created more trouble again.....
Mummy flashed the "stick" at me on numerous occasions this week and even wielded it twice and it was harsh enough as she could spot the evidence when she bathed me subsequently. I guessed I must have went beyond the limits and upset everyones' hormonal balance with my bad behaviour.
I fell out of love with school for the past month or so and it has created a lot of headache for the adults and my teachers. However, I am rather inconsistent as there have been occasions when I refused to go home after school and even insisted on wearing my uniform at home throughout the day. The adults also have to crack their brains in order to get me to change, bathe, eat and cooperate.
This is the second major episode of his terrible 2 phase and it does not look like it will end anytime soon. Mummy can feel the lines forming on her face this week and feels the need to try out some collagen boosting supplements to counter the effects of the week. Meanwhile, everyone at home is hanging on and looking forward to papa's home-coming on 14th May.....

No comments: