Wednesday, 8 December 2010

K, the little disciplinarian and his long-winded-ness

Just a couple of evenings ago, he was flipping through his favourite Lego brochure when he got all upset and angry with T.

"Didi! I am so angry! You tear Papa's Lego book! See! Here...and here! Look at my eyes! Eyes like fire! Say sorry now say sorry to Papa...

(T was all silent and still and seemed to be seeking protection from mummy by standing real close to her. He said "sor-lee" very softly but K said he could not hear him and asked him to repeat.)

"Didi....I want you to go to the naughty corner! I give you 3 chance (he raised his fingers and started counting and solicited laughter all around) - 1) Say sorry I cannot hear you 2) Make me so angry 3) Say sorry to Papa.
Didi, No more toys for you...I will keep ALL your toys. "

(T's lips turned downwards and he started to cry. The adults were busy pacifying both boys.)

After 10 minutes of chiding....K finally said "OK Didi, I forgive you. I will keep SOME of your toys but you must say sorry to Papa."

1 comment:

claris said...

wow so disciplined I have never done that in my 13 years of living kayden u can become a prefect in your school next time.