Saturday, 1 February 2020

Hokkaido and Tokyo by T - 30 November to 15 December 2018


30 November
That was the day when we went to Hokkaido, Japan !!It was my first time going to Hokkaido and was so excited that I could not sleep the previous day. .(totally being sarcastic)

The Airplane Ride:
We took off at midnight and I was so tired by then. The ride took about 8-9hours .During the plane ride, I vomited on the plane three times and I felt so sick.(I think I vomited more than three times)It was a very bad experience for me ahd that was my first time I vomited on the plane.

After The Airplane Ride:
When we got down from the plane, we went to take a bus to go to our hotel, Rusutsu Resort. Unfortunately, we were too late and missed the bus to go to our hotel. We had no choice but to take a taxi to go to our hotel as that was the only bus that could take us to our hotel that day (sigh). 

Day 1:
Since we reached our hotel during lunch, we quickly checked in and my parents brought my Brother and Sister to go to a fast food joint to have hamburgers for lunch while I stayed in the hotel and rest as I was tired. At around five o clock, we went to the Takahashi restaurant to eat dinner. Although the food there was delicious, it was very expensive!

Day 2:
In the morning, my parents made bookings for ski lesson for us! We were almost late for the lesson so we ate yummy cookies for breakfast! (It was unhealthy)The skiing lesson was for the whole day and there was a lunch break in the middle. The lesson was from ten a.m. to four p. m. Since we already know how to ski as we ski-ed at Nagano last year, we could go up the ski lift quickly as we already knew the basics. That skiing experience was great! I loved it! During the lunch break, I ate the tonkatsu curry rice and it tasted delicious. For dinner we ate the same thing on our first day and decided to eat it for dinner everyday for dinner at the Rusutsu resort hotel..

Day 3: My Brother and I went to ski on our own as we did not have an instructor. Even though we did not have an instructor, we still had a lot of fun! This time, we did not ski for the whole day and only ski till the afternoon. At night, since we were tired and slept very early.😪😪😪😪😪

Day 4: Our parents booked us for private snowboarding lesson and that was our first time snowboarding. Sadly, it was not snowing that day so I felt a bit sad but in the end, I still had a lot of fun!

Day 5:
This was our last day at Rusutsu resort. We wanted to go snowboarding but a lot of snow had already melted due to the rain. In the morning, we checked out of the room and went to the arcade downstairs to play. In the afternoon, we went to feed the ponies and wanted to see the reindeers but they were not around. In the evening, we brought our luggage with us and took a 2 hour bus ride to Sapporo.

On our first day in Sapporo at night, I took a taxi which dropped us at our new hotel 🏨.As we were starving, we decided to settle down for dinner. The next day, we took a bus to go to the zoo. It was freezing cold over there so we cuddled up like penguins at one point. At the zoo, we saw a lot of animals like the cheetah, the bear 🐻and much more! At the end of the zoo trip, I bought a souvenir before boarding the bus to go back to our hotel. The next day, we took a train to Otaru-Shi and went to the museum to check what was inside it. When we went inside, we realised that the museum was a music box museum. There was a lot of cool musical boxes and they were all different. As we were hungry, we decided to eat at the cake shop - LeTao. The cake there was so delicious. 


[Ishiya Park ???]
The next day, we brought our luggage down to check out of the hotel. Then, we went to the airport to take a plane to go to Tokyo. The plane ride was 1h and 10min long. We were going to the same hotel as where we had been last year. The hotel room was smaller than the hotel room in the previous two hotels we had been to. My parents had asked the staff to bring in one more bed into the bedroom as there was not enough beds to fit the five of us.

The First Day In Tokyo: [Shinagawa]
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/no_photo.png

The first day, my parents and I went to the Pokemon center at Ikebukuro. We wanted to eat at the sushi place for dinner but it was too crowded as it was very popular. In the end, we decided to eat at a curry restraint. Since I was not so hungry, I decided to share with my mother the soup curry she had ordered from the menu. It was my first time trying soup curry and I found it delicious.

After the meal, my brother and I dashed to the pokemon center like the wind to see the cool and amazing stuff over there. Sadly, there was not as much things as I had thought as the pokemon center was small compared to the ones I had been to the previous year. Although the pokemon center was small, I still bought a lot of things that cost more than a thousand yen. Since it was late, my parents decided to bring us back to the hotel to brush our teeth and go to bed. The next day, we were going to go to Disney Land!!!!

The moment I woke up, I quickly got changed and we headed down to eat breakfast. After breakfast, we went to the train station to take a train to DisneyLand. At Disneyland, we took many fun and thrilling rides such as the roller coaster ride. We saw the parade in the afternoon and it was very good!

The next day, we went to buy family watches from a Casio watch shop as souvenirs. My watch was black and looked sleek. I loved it!

We took the plane back to Singapore the next day. I was sad to leave as we were not coming back to Japan in the next few years. Bye Bye japan!!!!



No comments: