Tuesday, 1 January 2008

My first year

I have been a handful during my first year as I was always on the move -wiggle, jiggle, giggle and stumble. Blessed with a pair of good strong lungs, my cries and wails are extremely audible and not forgetting, my preference to be carried and rocked to sleep & my anti-milk & solids episodes. I am definitely not a foodie but I love to be engaged and entertained with Barney music, interesting TV commercials & fun gadgets.
It was certainly not easy to pacify me and tensions tend to run high and a lot of lost energy and resources were expended. Hence, papa & mummy are very thankful that good family support and help are available during my turbulent first year.
My first CNY with Ah Gong & Ah Mah

Check out the big "kuey bong"(drumstick) Ah Mah prepared specially for me! SNAP!!!

No comments: