Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Woo Hoo! It's Chinese New Year!


Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!

Check out my new crewcut hairstyle (courtesy of my pa pa's botched haircut attempt and subsequently remedied by the neighbourhood barber)!


I had lotsa fun over the CNY long weekend. So many gor-gors, jie-jies, uncles, aunties to play with me.

Our 全家福 picture ->

In between providing entertainment to our relatives with my various antics like my Peter Schmeichel goalie kicks / Roberto Carlos thunderbolt freekicks, hands-in-the-air running, and my Spiderman wall-climbing (or chair, sofa, bed climbing) skills, I had a little bit of time for some mischief whenever nobody is looking....


"Doggy, don't run away from me..."


Challenging one of my Jiu-Jiu on PS2

Check out my “喜怒哀乐”

2 comments:

Nobody said...

What is he wearing? Long shorts or short pants??? Hahaha they were Ethan's favourite too, and I never did figure out.

Kayden & Tristan's guardians said...

Hmmm....i would say those are hip hop 3/4 pants! Comfy as they are baggy and long enough to protect his modesty.