We were all off to a good start as I was quite well-behaved (possibly a "B" if I was graded) -slept well, enjoyed the company of por por, my toys and of course Barney & Hi-5. I was just a bit picky when it came to food as I was craving for some variety instead of just porridge twice each day! Por por had to crack her brains and come up with some ideas to whet my appetite during meals. But, all good things don't really last as I came down with a mild case of flu (runny nose and cough) on Tuesday night and passed it to por por too.....Fortunately, the folks managed to keep it under control with medication and hence I did not give por por a hard time.
The week zoomed past and we had an enjoyable weekend eating, catching up with godma & godpa and a MJ session at home...... as my Super Woman por por had taken over the daily household chores and cooking as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment