Saturday, 1 March 2008

I landed on T3

This is not my first visit to the airport but definitely the first time I am exploring the newly opened T3! As the folks have no current intention of bringing me on a flight overseas, I guess this would be the closest I can get to those huge metal birds I see on TV.

Papa told us earlier that the place might be rather "desserted" as his flight home from Jakarta just this Wednesday evening was the only flight that landed during that time pocket. But.......it was a saturday evening alright and it seemed like a lot of fellow citizens had the same thought of visiting this new place. There was no empty table in sight at the basement food court, the wide walkways were full of running children and long queues were seen at the few available restaurants too! We concluded that there were definitely more visitors than passengers and the design was cool but not cold - spacious new age modern look but soften by the foliage and light touches of greenery.
Are they waiting for the aeroplane?

"Thumbs-up" or rather index-finger up for the yummy apple juice & dinner

No comments: