Monday, 10 March 2008

At the chalet

Little "Mr Mocca"

Language Barrier


Kayden pronounces milk as "mok"

Por por: Kayden you want mok mok?
Kayden: "Nods his head and started using his hands to mop the floor"

===============================================
BBQ at Aranda Country Club


The March holidays are here again and granduncle Patrick and auntie Joanne booked a suite at the Club and invited all family members for a get-together and BBQ session on Saturday. As the youngest attendee, the adults gave me lots of attention, held a food tasting session for me (chinese sausages, hot dogs, dessert, chips, green tea, fried rice, etc) and left my folks flabbergasted.



I enjoyed myself thoroughly and had lots of fun playing with my cousin Yunyun, aunties and uncles too. I am now "old" enough to participate in their pillow fights and hide & seek games!

"Sorry guys, I'm busy ;p"

I love sitting on Papa's shoulders!

===============================================

Eka is home


Auntie Eka is finally home on Sunday afternoon! She was scheduled to be back on Saturday but due to some unforeseen circumstances (its a long story), she got stranded at the Surabaya airport for 1 night. Although the adults could not tell if I missed her(perhaps I just pretended to be cool) during her absence, I shouted with glee when I saw her at the arrival hall.

No comments: