Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Look who's back! Back again...ta da da

It has been a very quiet month as I was stuck at home on most days... missing out on lots of activities, parties (sorry sasha and baby Rie) and my favourite PlayClub class. I was sick for almost 2 weeks as the flu bug paid me a visit and brought on a fever, cough and cold at the same time. As a result of this, I kept everyone on their toes and tired them out too (especially papa).



Staying at home really bores me and hence I was rather cranky. To ease the pain, my papa decided to bring out some hidden gems in the storeroom to keep me entertained :)

My Thomas the Train set from my 3 Gor-gors!


Check out my super-duper cool "Superhero" outfit! - fitted with an all-in-one belt, water-resistant trunks & anti-slip socks

My birthday present in advance :)

Mas Selamat?!?

But now that I am well again...I am ready to party! Godpa and godma celebrated baby Zac's full month on Sunday and all of us joined in the fun. He is a healthy bouncy baby with the perfect porcelain complexion and was at his best behaviour. I hope he grows up real quickly so that we can have some really fun and good times together!

No comments: