Friday, 17 October 2008

The water babe

"I want swimming pool!" - Kayden

I love getting wet and I love to frolick in the swimming pool but due to various reasons such as bad weather, the lack of time and my poor health, the folks have deprived me of such fun for a very long time til the recent month or two. And guess what, I can still fit into the swim suit and aqua diapers which I started wearing when I was only eight months old!! My growth rate (or the lack of it) is simply amazing.......

Besides the regular trips to the pool at Gong-gong's place, I am also enjoying the waterplay time in school. Yes, I am still very occupied on saturday early afternoons as the folks managed to grab a place for PlayClub's Term 3 at the East Coast Playground for me.









At 8 months
















NOW








No comments: