
I have not settled into a routine and am still being fed on demand. Everyone has to react very quickly when I am hungry as I will grunt and whine to get their attention, failing which, I will start to cry and scream as a last resort. (note: Tristan's screams are earth-shattering!)
See how I love being patted on the shoulder.... it makes me feel good after a milk feed and has a calming effect when I start to fuss.

Although its been almost a month, I am still unable to adjust my body clock to local timings. Yes, I thought I'm an American baby as I sleep better in the day and will stay awake during the wee hours of the morning. Mummy and papa's feet will turn cold whenever they are reminded of their night duties after the nice aunty who has been taking care of me leaves.....Let's hope my sleeping hours will be better tuned by then.
Meanwhile, my dear gor-gor and I have bonded well during the past weeks and he has been showering me with his generous hugs and wet kisses!

No comments:
Post a Comment