Saturday, 15 November 2008

Xmas came early!

Ho ho ho.... I got an early Xmas present from Santa Dee today! My friends and I were extremely happy and excited as our playroom was all decked out for our little Xmas party, where there was plenty of ballons, streamers, toys all around and of course, food and snacks to fill our little tummies.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly during the short 2 hour session and held onto this little blue balloon I found almost throughout the class. I have completed yet another term of fun-filled activities. This is definitely my last session as I will be attending Kindergarten (N1) come January 2009. I will miss all the fun I have had at Playclub but there is something else for me to look forward to in a couple of months - new friends, teachers, an entirely new environment and possibly a greater time! We shall see :)







I made my own Xmas card!!





After 3 terms and almost 30 sessions, my artwork has filled up a good part of one of the living room walls and there are certainly more if you do scrutinise the house carefully.

2 comments:

Daddy and Mummy said...

Kayden Kor Kor can really do his artwork well at his age! V artistic and talented.. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha dont be deceived! Its really simple pasting, decorating or painting only and sometimes too "artistic" such that we can't even recognise the animal/object he has created.