Monday, 22 December 2008

Kayden- Mr Fancy dresser

Our RC was organising a small X'mas celebration on Sunday and a fancy dress competition was part of the program. Pa Pa, being the enthusiastic RC pre-member, decided to enter me in the fancy dress competition.

Kayden though bleary eyed after his afternoon nap was soon soaking in the festive spirit at the neighbourhood party....all decked out in his ninja-suit.





Snacking on some free pop corn...yummy

















<- Check out the competition



My 5 minutes of fame...

AND THE WINNER WAS.....

Mummy wasn't too hopeful about my chances (and started moving to the side after the 1st and 2nd runnerup was announced). Pa Pa, however, was fairly confident that I would win and brought me closer to the front of the stage...and true to his expectations, I came in 1st! Ha Ha Ha..

















...BUT the funny part is not because I won but what I did when I received the prize from our MP, Mr Lim Biow Chuan....I gave him the 10-cent coin that I was holding in my hand (as I was playing with my pa pa's wallet earlier). The MP and the compere were stumped and everyone, including the audience started laughing...



The afternoon ended pretty well, and we picked up another prize in a lucky draw. It was a good afternoon outing for me, papa and mummy. Mummy says that I'm getting full value for the ninja suit that they bought in Japan for me.

No comments: