Sunday, 22 February 2009

The 4 months old babe

Ah gong and ah mah came over on Friday late morning to check out my new hair(less)style and to feed (more for me to taste) me some weird tasting stuff as I turned 4 months old. The contents in the little bowl included 2 minced pork balls, spring onion and some porridge stock and it is believed that this will help whet my appetite and make me all ready to take on the varied tastes and smells of food. But at this tender age, all I want is my MILK though it was all done with good intention.



My expression tells it all!

My weight has not moved much as I am on a diet lately. But, you can still spot my little bulging muscles in this tee. I am not trying to show them off but the humidity and rising temperature makes me perspire easily when I am home and hence being sleeveless is the way to go. I started flipping to my left side last week but am still struggling to do a complete 180 degrees flip. I love attention and besides goo-goo and ga-ga-ing to the people around me, I have started chuckling too! So please........do entertain me and make me laugh! hahahaha

No comments: