Wednesday, 11 February 2009

When mummy's back at work....

Mummy has gone missing!

She dresses up in black in white, wakes me up and walks me to school but is not around to pick me up when school is over and entertain me when I am home. I do not like the idea of "going to work", although she did say that she will be able to buy me more toys and goodies if she goes to work....And now that she's away at work, my papa is picking me up from school and I spend the rest of my day at home with didi, aunty Lene & por por/ mah mah. I can sense a difference in the daily routine but have adjusted well and so does didi too.

Its been a month and a half since I started school and I must say its been really fun and enjoyable. I look forward to school everyday as there are my friends to play with and the teachers are there to organise activities to keep our little minds engaged. There are 9 of us altogether in class and if you ask me who my best friend (first girlfriend??) and favourite teacher are.....they are none other than Ming Hui and Mrs Tay!


What your folks say: Both are fair, gentle and pleasant-looking. You are quite consistent in your judgement. You kept mentioning "Minghui & Jing Ling" to us but not the rest of your classmates.

No comments: