Thursday, 16 July 2009

Kayden turns 3!

"Happy Birthday to ME.... Happy Birthday to ME...." - I can sing the entire birthday song to myself already and I sang it several times this month as July (the teachers must have taught him this) is my birthday month!

This year, I got to choose my own birthday cake and the folks got me a huge Transformers themed cake which has Optimus Prime and Bumblebee for my very first school celebration.

I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning and was greeted by the birthday present that has already been laid out in the living room. Apparently, it was put together by 2 big elves just before the clock stroke 12 on Friday night.



And we gathered at gong-gong's place for another candle-blowing (lots of them!) session.
I would say that I had thrice the fun this year than the last as:
# Papa was by my side (he was away in Japan last year)
#I had my first celebration in school
#I got to choose my own cake and its that of my favourite cartoon character

Statistics at 3 years
Height: 91cm
Weight: 12.1kg
I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!

No comments: