Kayden is enjoying school at last and it really makes our day when we see him waving and biding us goodbye happily at the schoolgate. No more whines, no more cries, no more tantrums and struggles from him and no more frustration for us in the mornings.
It took him about 2 weeks to adjust and adapt to the new environment and routine. After 6 weeks and a new school bag (birthday gift by godma) over the weekend, he is now raring to go in the mornings. Just this morning, he was all dressed up from head-to-toe and waiting rather impatiently at the door with his spanking new trolley bag for us. Let's just hope this is not a passing shower.
These days, he is extremely chatty and will speak in sentences - broken and full of grammatical errors but highly entertaining. And most importantly, he is no longer a "kan-tung"as he is able to converse in simple mandarin with his grandparents and switch back to channel 5 when he is speaking to us. We are so relieved and you can only imagine how glad the non-english speaking grandparents are.
"Remember? Friday no school..." ---and we wonder why is that so.
"I follow mummy. Papa you park the car and come back later and surprise me. OK?" --- a recent change from the usual "I follow papa"
"I show you....ALWAYS pull out the head, open the hand, open the legs and then transform" --- giving instructions to the blurred adults when he makes a request for us to help transform his robots.
"Of course I cannot open Soundwave...of course I am sick. Open when I feeling better" ---- of course=BECAUSE and he is still confused although we have been correcting him.
No comments:
Post a Comment