Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Close encounters with my favourite characters


Bumblebee! Look, Papa got me a small Bumblebee robot too!

The Transformers legacy continues in the family.
I have been a great fan since November last year and with the arrival of the new Transformers movie sequel, there was renewed excitement as Papa and I went to check out the new series of figurines! So, how can we miss the opportunity to get up close with my favourite Optimus & Bumble Bee!!

Questions - Who are you? Are you a boy or a girl? What do you want to be?

"I am Kayden Ong Bumblebee robot."

"I am Optimus Prime....Mummy is Bulkhead, Papa is Bumblebee, Aunty Lene is Megatron and Didi is Grimlock!"

Besides Transformers, I am also in love with Ben 10. The theme song sounds real cool and I love to tap my "omnitrix watch" to transform as I run and walk too. How I wish the folks can find me that ever elusive Ben 10 outfit to complete my look.

No comments: