Sunday, 14 August 2011

From yellow to green

Mummy thought I was mistaken, confused and too hungry when I told her during the first weekly class (310711) after the grading that I was getting the green belt. She insisted that it was yellow with green tip but I was certain it was GREEN, so she gave up and went to seek clarification with Mr Lee....

The folks at home were all pleasantly surprised that I was truly really getting a double promotion! All the training and practices for the competition and grading paid off and I guess the adults are right when they kept emphasizing that being hardworking counts. And now they are telling me that I should be putting in more effort into my writing and reading - "Yawnz...."



That was me, receiving a firm congratulatory handshake from Mr Lee and applause from the class on 070811.

No comments: