Monday, 9 September 2013

Mummy's Birthday

Although it was just another working day, the men/boys cracked me up with a morning surprise - Keropok treasure hunt as they deemed that as my first love! I was all ready to bull-doze through work so as to get home early for the steamboat dinner cum durian feast as promised by the husband. The latter is no mean feat for the man as he has durian-phobia, has no idea how durians should be chosen and would probably have fainted on the spot if he took the seller's advice to take a whiff to check the loot.

Along the way, I was caught by 2 lovely surprises at work by the sweetest bunch of colleagues and the "post-decade-anniversary-then romantic-husband" as named by the people at work and the other surprise came when I landed at the doorstep- K's new hairsyle! I had a most wonderful birthday with the family, BFF and colleagues and nothing else really mattered.

This is a bit of a blog hijack but hope you boys do not mind :)

Keropok surprise!; Came home to this "Ah Boyz to Men" hairstyle which K loves; Mao Shan Wang!; Phantom of the Opera
Lovely surprises and lunch with BFF


No comments: