Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Last swim class

K started learning when he was about 5 years old by joining the swim class organised by the preschool but made very slow progress during that 2 years while T joined him for a year. We decided to go private when K entered P1 and it was the right decision as the boys picked up very quickly soon after and are now confident swimmers at 6 & 8 years of age after 1.5 years of lessons. 

Although they did not go for any swimmers' certification, K has already been practising the survivor backstroke while T is still trying to master his backstroke. They love their coach and swimming lessons and we promise to try to bring them  to the pool as regularly as possible after last week's final lesson. 

K said, "I like swimming because when I am in danger in the swimming pool, I can swim and when I see people in danger, I can help them."

T said, "I enjoy swimming because I like the water games."


No comments: