Bring it on!
We decided to make an early dash for Orchard on Saturday morning to beat the crowd and to get some shopping done. Although the dark clouds were gathering fast, our spirits were high (Kayden's was the highest) and we did not allow the weather to spoil it. As it was raining, both the traffic and crowd were light and we were done by lunch. The happiest shoppers for the day were Por-Por & I!
As we head out for lunch, Pa Pa & Mum kept their fingers crossed as there was no packed lunch for me.....meaning fussy-eater me will have to join the adults at the lunch table and share their food. When the dim sum dishes were served, I tried a bit of most of the items and concluded that I do love the food afterall! The sign of relief and happiness was seen on all faces and we all had a really enjoyable lunch at the East Ocean Teochew Restaurant.
Pa Pa & Mum told me I was at my best behaviour that day (ps: a rare occasion that warrants an A rating) and it was a big step forward as I need to learn to be more adventurous towards food to grow bigger and stronger!
Hmmm...what's for lunch?
Can I have
buddha-jump
-over-the
-wall, please?
No comments:
Post a Comment