Sunday, 1 June 2008

Little Mr Friendster




















I caught the friendster bug recently!

I simply cannot resist waving and saying "bye" to anyone I see in the lift, in fact, its everyone (including the kitties and doggies) I see as I made my way to the carpark, market, hawker centre or simply anywhere! I also extend this similar friendliness to the motor vehicles on the roads and their passengers even though I am strapped and trapped in the car seat.......

Some people seemed really happy and pleased when I did that and I really hoped I have made their day with a simple and sweet wave and "bye". I have also learnt to add "see you" to my greeting! However, there were also occasions where my gestures were unrequitted or appeared to have gone unnoticed by the pre-occupied strangers. No big matter as I might have been too soft or they might be too busy to respond to my greeting :)

No comments: