Thursday, 29 May 2008

It's a......


I tagged along with Pa Pa and Mummy when they went to the gynae today. As usual, I had a whale of a time playing at the clinic...Climbing up and down the couch and saying "hi" to all the would-be mothers, fathers and nurses.

I also got to meet Dr Yvonne Soong, the gynae who delivered me almost 1 year 10 months ago.

That's me! Look how much I've grown since.. =) =>

Today is also the day when the ultrasound was able to tell the sex of our new addition to the family. True to Ma Ma and Pa Pa's suspicion.... it was a BOY!

Looks like I'm going to have a Di Di to play with and who can "inherit" all my toys, clothing, shoes, etc...(poor Di Di...kekeke).

"It's ok Di Di, Gor-Gor is only going to test all these toys for you in advance so they are guaranteed safe. I will also model your "future" clothes for you and check whether they are comfortable...." =P

No comments: