I am always very excited and happy when baby Zac comes round for a visit or when we are out together. I shower him with hugs and kisses and I like to assist godma when she is changing or feeding him. Most importantly, I am willing to share my smelly precious bolster with him! I am already a big gor-gor to Zac (though it does look like Zac is going to catch up and overtake me in terms of size very soon) and soon to be for another little babe. The folks are hoping that I will be just as loving and generous towards my little bro and all 3 of us will get along just fine - with minimal squabbles, fights and no declaration of war amongst us!
Sunday, 21 September 2008
Brotherly love
I am always very excited and happy when baby Zac comes round for a visit or when we are out together. I shower him with hugs and kisses and I like to assist godma when she is changing or feeding him. Most importantly, I am willing to share my smelly precious bolster with him! I am already a big gor-gor to Zac (though it does look like Zac is going to catch up and overtake me in terms of size very soon) and soon to be for another little babe. The folks are hoping that I will be just as loving and generous towards my little bro and all 3 of us will get along just fine - with minimal squabbles, fights and no declaration of war amongst us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment