Sunday, 15 July 2012

K's wobbly tooth & grown-up conversations

27th June 2012

On the ride to Butterworth for dinner when K said " I don't shout so much in school now because mummy and papa talked to Ms Jo and said I must not be too noisy during extended programme and make the teachers angry. I am changing and getting better...."

On the ride back home, K said " My tooth is painful and not shaky." We felt the first sign of the wobby tooth was coming and felt a tinge of sadness that he was growing fast and will start losing his milk teeth. Papa asked if K could be our baby forever and he replied "No...everyone needs to grow up."

This boy can be really precocious in terms of his behaviour and thoughts and he made an impression again during bedtime when he said "I am so sad today because my friend lied." He received a note of apology from a classmate who was part of a group of 3 boys who played with and damaged his water bottle during an earlier school outing. In that note, an innocent classmate's name was mentioned as the culprit and K swore that it was a lie and he was sad that this had happened.

28th June

He woke up excitedly and rushed to the bathroom to seek us out to announce that his tooth was shaking!!!

No comments: