Wednesday, 23 July 2008

My little bro

Hi didi!!!

Mummy and papa visited Dr Soong on Monday for a routine check-up and got to watch my active little brother in action. With mummy's hearty appetite, he is growing well at 24 weeks old and is estimated to be about 700g.

The folks whipped out the old records and started making comparisons and there is no doubt that with mummy's improved appetite and spirits (added 10kg to her pre-pregnancy weight and weighs 3kg more than when she was carrying me), didi has surpassed me in terms of size and weight when I was his age.


I have been reminded on a daily basis to shower you with kisses and hugs (but I love to blow on mummy's tummy instead). I think there is somthing growing in mummy's tummy as it is getting bigger and bigger but I just cannot quite picture you in it yet....

No comments: