Sunday, 6 July 2008

My second birthday bash

My birthday celebration came early this year as Papa is leaving for a business trip tonight. Hence, we decided to have a small and cozy celebration at Gong-gong's place with all my cousins and aunties and uncles.

No celebration is complete without food and as usual, my dearest Ma-ma was the resident cook and she whipped up some really nice dishes for all of us including my favourite noodle & bee hoon, chicken wings, fried dumplings, salad and more! To add on to the variety, papa also ordered take-outs and went to get some local hawker dishes while por-por chipped in with her konniyaku fruit jelly and agar-agar.

It has been a while since I had the company of all my gor-gors and jie-jie and I really enjoyed myself playing ball and lego blocks with them. I know there were times and occasions where I might be rather disruptive and destuctive during play but I will learn and grow and in time to come, I shall be a more co-operative playmate!

Kayden & cousins

1 comment:

Nobody said...

Happy birthday to Kayden!