Sunday, 27 July 2008

Splashing good time

I have been enjoying my weekly saturday Playclub sessions (especially the outdoor activities) and time really flies as there are only 5 more sessions to go! This term, the school resumed its varied outdoor communal activities and injected more fun into the routine as we have a choice between having a rumble tumble good time at the outdoor playground or indulge in sandplay, swimming or waterplay.

I would have to admit that sandplay is not exactly my cup of tea and my papa witnessed it as I did not show any signs of enthusiasm and merely picked up the shovel for seconds before I
abandoned it and walked across to the playground area.

But, waterplay is definitely a different ball game altogether. I had loads of fun yesterday and got myself really wet as I was splashing, scooping and pouring water to and fro containers with my friends! Now.....when are we going to have swimming?



Papa & mummy's thoughts : You are having too much fun during the outdoor playtime hence making it extremely difficult for us to drag you back to the studio for the subsequent singing session. Its a struggle to make you stay focussed during the last segment as you have already left your heart outside. However, we do notice that there is some improvement in your attention span and somehow, you do appear to be a little bit more subdued at times.

No comments: