Sunday, 30 January 2011

K's TWD grading

I am about 8 weeks into this and was told to go for my first grading test on 29th Jan. This is my first test of the formal kind afterall and as the date draws nearer, all at home got just a little bit more excited than usual.

I told some people whom I met that "I am going for grading" and "I practiced at home and teach my Didi and mummy!"

The folks thought they could see me in action but the school was overwhelmingly crowded that day and the school rules has it that parents and visitors are not allowed to view when grading is in progress. I think I did well and mummy said she heard my usual enthusiastic shouts from outside.

I hope I can get my yellow stripe after the CNY break!

**White reflects the innocence of the novice student, and he gains a white belt as soon as he enrolls in a Taekwondo school. He will gain a yellow stripe on his belt before advancing to full yellow belt status.**


No comments: