Weight - 7.0kgHeight - 58cm
I am a healthy, happy, smiley and talkative 3 month-old cherub who can bring smiles to faces when I baby talk, giggle, smile (even while drinking at times) and sleep. I have settled down to a routine and started sleeping through the night when I was about 2.5 months old, with the occasional one time night feed if I am really hungry. This is truly a pleasant surprise and my folks are not asking for more but are just hoping that this will continue as my mummy is going to return to the workforce very soon.
Papa , mummy & gor-gor returned from Sentosa today and found me wearing this hand-me-down romper. This prompted mummy to dig out papa's hankerchief to tie around my head as a make-shift bandana, just like what she did when Gor-gor was approximately 3 months old too.
Can you tell us apart?


No comments:
Post a Comment