Monday, 5 January 2009

Kayden starts School!

Its my first day at school today! I stirred real early at around 7am and papa woke me up just before 730am effortlessly. I was feeling excited as the folks have already told me that its my first day at school and I even did a full-dress rehearsal yesterday for papa's benefit!

I was all ready to leave the house within 15mins with my bag, new water bottle and shoes but was stopped by mummy as she was still having her breakfast and it was still early. Finally, we took a leisurely 10 minutes walk to school and mummy took some pictures of me along the way.

I warmed up in no time and was playing with the little cars at the table and talking to the teachers. When the school bell rang at 830am, we were told to put away the toys and the class started with a singing session (which I did not really enjoy). Next, was story-telling by 梁老师 followed by snack time where we had a mini jam sandwich each at the canteen and it ended with my favourite acitivity - outdoor playtime!

Mummy was very pleased with me as I was a brave boy and did not whine (hmmm maybe just for that few seconds when mummy was hiding behind the cupboard) or cry. A few of my classmates were crying intermittenly in class and I even comforted one of them. School was fun and I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow :)

No comments: